Friday 11 November 2016

Party Preparations!


Just over a week until we host our Garden Party fundraiser for Bloom Asia and party preparations are starting to ramp up. This is my job for today on my 'day off'. Dusting and washing my pretty china , tiered serving plates and some of the pretty trios that will be used to hold tea and goodies. Hmmm ... I'm starting to think that my sneaky Mum has tricked me into spring cleaning by suggesting we hold this garden party!!! :0) Good thing I loves her!

What are you up to today?? Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

3 comments:

KimM said...

Looks like a grand time. Looking forward to pictures!!
xxx

Maria said...

Lots of pretty China there...I'm sure you'll have a fabulous day.
Mums are clever, lol.

Chookyblue...... said...

such pretty china............goodluck and I hope the day goes well..........
See you soon for a relaxing debrief.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...