Saturday 4 November 2017

Where Will We Be In 50 Years!

For those of you like me who grew up in the 80's you'll probably remember the song by Aussie band The Uncanny Xmen, "Where Will We Be In 50 Years?" Well ... 50 years ago ..


... These crazy kids said "I do." And through those 50 years they've lived, loved, laughed, cried, argued, comprised, grown & made a life together. There have been some bumpy times during that 50 years I'm sure, but unlike a lot of people who fall in & out of love almost as often as they change their clothes, they both saw love as a choice & chose to hold on to each other & love each other ... Even on the days when they didn't necessarily like each other. :0) They've set a pretty high goal for marriage, commitment & love that I hope I can live up to in my own marriage. 

And I love them both to bits!! :0)

HAPPY 50TH ANNIVERSARY MUM & DAD!!

Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


 

5 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations to your Mum and Dad on their golden anniversary....
What a beautiful post Kris...
Hubby and I have nearly been married for 47 years and I can relate to your post...

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Super happy anniversary to your dear mum and dad ❤️Gorgeous photo ❤️

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Happy anniversary to you parents!
It was our 39th anniversary yesterday - and still counting :)

R's Rue said...

Congrats.

Janice said...

What a lovely photo of you Mum and Dad. They look so young. A wonderful milestone to reach.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...